Friday, April 16, 2010

Tell me what you want from me

FINALLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYY! i'm a happy girl since thursday. :D

dude! i have a confession, so hear me out! :DD

i will never ever drive anyone of you guys up to 1Utama alone okay! unless you're my boyfriend. because firstly, i wouldn't mind sacrificing my petrol/toll/time/whatever for him! secondly, i can assure you, my boyfriend would be smart enough to actually know the way there cause i don't know the friggin' way there. yes! for real! :P

yes, i will love him a lot but dude, i don't wanna stuck in a friggin jam with him! it's the worse thing ever you can imagine!
at least i don't mind hearing bad music or watching bad television with him all day long, with YOU all day awww :)

let's wrap up the week shall we!
week6 was awesomepossumblossom! yeah right!
i'm glad i'm done with interlearn and quiz! really damn relief now. stayed back till 9pm in campus on wednesday just for it. and and slept super duper late. hard work do pay off! :)

till then!

No comments: