Sunday, April 11, 2010

You are the only exception

ohmygosh. please tell me tomorrow is not a monday, please please pwertty please. i'll pay anyone a dollar if you can assure me tomorrow's not a freaking monday. i hate mondays. the thought of going back to uni freaks the shit out of me. i'm not kidding. the workload and due dates. argh. *reality struck* dayuuum! tomorrow is a friggin MONDAY dudeeee! it's THE MONDAY dudeee. =/

scratch that away!

i've no regret for what i've done throughout my 10days break. i maximized it. you can judge just by counting the number of malls i've visited. this includes my four times visit to mc donalds at 1u, 1st world plaza, petronas and bangsar throughout my entire week. don't you dare talk about calories to me now. ahah. and i'm still not bored of mcdonalds! :P

went bangsar with the girls and boys today. woke up feeling all sick and horrible yet i dragged myself there because i've promised bitch, so yeah.
it's like a brother/sister trip i tell you. jasmine brought janice, michele brought alvin, and bryan was made the chauffeur of the day! AND we had the best banana leaf rice at nirvana :D

DATENIGHT IS A MUST WATCH. no kidding. :)

oh! finally i got a new laptop :) settled for hp instead of studio14.
unfortunately, the itouch is failing me. :/

I'M SO LAZY TO UPLOAD PICTRUES AH. NEXT DAY LAH, HOR?

No comments: