Sunday, March 14, 2010

Need You


Hurried to Vivo on Friday for brunch. After watching Asian Food Channel, 'Ho Chiak!'. Silly much, I know. Visited that place twice in a week. Nothing much to shout about the food there Just an ordinary fast food chain. Oh, but their power beverages are gooood. But, I still prefer Popeye's. (Y)

Meh =/ Sheer disappointment.
Don't be deceived by the amount of pearls they offered. They may be generous in terms of pearls, but the pearls are of absolute low quality. :'(
Most expensive bubble tea drink i've had at Lavenders yesterday. 6bucks. Ordinary ones range from 3.50 to 3.80 only. SS15's and aeon's one the best. :( :( I LOVE BUBBLE TEA OKAY. That's why I'm making a big fuss here, ahaha. :P

EVERYDAY EMO EMO EMO ONLY THIS KID HERE. :D


Hee, off to get some popsicles. :D I know right. We're so no camera shy people, i tell you.

No comments: