Monday, March 15, 2010

Are you geared for it?





The saddest part of the entire buffet dinner was to actually drink your cocktail from a friggin' plastic cup. Apparently they ran out of those wine glasses or whatsoever you called it. :) AHA Anyways I had pink lady and vodka gimlet :)

Steamboat :) LOL. THE BEAR SHO CUTE. Took it for display only. Nobody actually took a bite.

FONDUE. Shucks, I forgot to take the chocolate fountain :/
I super love the marshmallows. It melts. Hmmmmmm.

I find this pretty creative. Don't you?

OH. TIS' ZE BOMB. :D

Blogger is super retarded. The above pictures were supposed to be below these scenery pictures okeh, but somehow I can't bloody drag it down. !@#$
Tenji was great. Looking forward for my second time there. Anyone? :D

Admit it, the view up here is breath-taking. Oh, and all the flyovers look uhmm, nice? Yeah they do actually. I can't help but to notice the tiny lil lamp posts. Looks like bulbs from afar. AH so beautifuuuuuul can. Sometimes in life, those tiny little things are the reasons why we're smiling and living everyday to the fullest y'all know.

Oh! SPOT THE PETRONAS TWIN TOWERS, yes yes yes? I've no idea how far Mont Kiara is from The Twin Towers, but the picture sure looks amazing. At least to me. Aha cause i captured it. Stop hesitating and just agree with me already.

SHIZ. UNI SO STRESS. LECTURES SO DRAGGY. BRAIN SO PACKED. HANDS SO LAZY TO COPY NOTES. EYES SO LAZY TO OPEN. MOUTH SO ITCHY. BLAHHH. =/ =/


No comments: