Thursday, September 30, 2010

helllo there.
i need to blog because i don't feel happy :(

i'm physically ill and i'm in a great deal of agony. period cramps are the most annoying thing, ever. it's ripping me apart bit by bit. and the saddest part of all is there isn't anyone there to take care of me anymore. i know i may sound all spoilt now but i just can't stand going through the pain alone. i can't possibly complain to all my friends about it can i without em doing shits. i miss having somebody to complain too. and from complains, he will turn em' into actions. i still remember the times you made me honey just because it's cooling and it helps for the complexion. i loved it. and you made it almost each time we meet. also the other time when i was sick and you sent porridge all the way to my door step. and not forgetting the other time you cooked me a meal. although it was just instant noodles, nobody ever cooked me a meal as far as i remember. you stayed up to help me with my work in every way possible. you fetched me here there everywhere all the time without complaining. and you always buy me my favourite candies, Nerds, Chupa Chups, Maltesers etc. OMG I MISS ALL THESE STUFF ABOUT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :'( the only thing you didn't do is buy me flowers. and it's too late for anything like this already :( FML really.

okay. im done pouring my heart out.

was in malacca the other day with uni mates. we are unbelievable. we did not step foot into any historical building. instead we did the usual. the stuff that can be done back here, in KL, SJ, KLANG, whichever okay. of course we did not miss out on chicken rice ball :D trip would have been perfect without alcohols. alcohol turned everything upside down and caused a major havoc. but it's all goooood now. all in all it was an awesome roadtripp. the company was superb! heheheh.




finallly...
the legend of the guaardian and alpha & omega.
next up is charlie st. cloud. i so wanna catch that rawr.

BYE WORLD

No comments: