Sunday, May 16, 2010

after joining twitter and skype, i really can't seem to find the time for you, blogspot. not like i've been sacrificing a lot for you before this but yeah, you get the drift. anyways i'm pretty stressed out right now. and i guess blogging will be my only remedy, remedy, remedy! (oh i so love remedy by little boots)

back for more classes tomorrow, damn it, hate the monday blues, always. and i have bloody two assignments to ace this week. one is almost done. took me three bloody nights of staying up late till about three.am to complete that thing. i wanna get another HD for this, lol. really, management isn't one of the nicest or rather simplest subject to cram. argh. ever since i started working my ass on it, i've been treating myself to some 90210 after accomplishing what i should for the night (and maggi mee at times if i thought i behaved well) that's how i push myself. how damn silly right. i deliberately turned myself into a friggin nocturnal creature. or rather a panda. oh wells, after all that's what timothy said to me on friday .___.
eh you looked like you just got punched in the eye?! yeh, damn straight!

btw, ipman2 was orgasmic. i love how donnie yen play ipman, the way he carries himself, goddamnit, he is the most noble character ever, i swear. i wanna drown myself in his kungfu-fied hands oh so badly. and he is cute, at least to me :D he is my hero, oyeh!

okay i'm zoning out.
bye!


No comments: